WAITSTAFF – RATES OF PAY UP TO: £10.42
AVERAGE RATES OF PAY INCLUDING TIPS: £10.00 to £15.00
FULL & PART TIME FLEXIBLE SHIFTS
Rates of Pay: starting from minimum wage plus guest gratuity received from your designated tables
RATES OF PAY:
17-20 years of age – £7.49
21+ years of age – £10.42
- Waitstaff keep all their tips – average £30 to £50 per shift
- Hours of work: Shift patterns cover morning, afternoon and evening.
- This is a fixed permanent rota so that you can plan and organise your free time. Overtime available.
- This job is available with an immediate start.
- No experience required – full training given
- Damons American style Restaurant is famous for its speciality ribs.
- We are located south of Lincoln City and share our site with Damons Motel.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Confident in customer interactions
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Previous experience in hospitality preferred but not essential.
- You will be the first impression our guests receive. It is imperative you are professional, positive and polite.
- Taking and delivery of food / drink orders
- Pre bussing tables to ensure clear of unwanted glasses, cutlery etc.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service at all times
- Exercise teamwork with other members of staff
- Help keep the restaurant and lounge area clean, tidy and fully stocked ready for service
- Dealing with guest enquiries and queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Responsible for presenting the bill at the end of service and collecting payment
- To be able to function in a fast paced busy environment
- All other duties as required
GENERAL BENEFITS FOR THOSE EXCEEDING GUESTS EXPECTATIONS:
- Free meals on duty – dependent on shift patterns – to be agreed by duty manager
- Discounts when dining in our Damons celebrated Restaurants.
- Discounted Damons Motel room rates
- Damons Motel Breaks offers
- Upselling personalises our guests experience and will increase your gratuities.