Bar and Waitstaff Assistants
BAR & WAITSTAFF ASSISTANTS
DAMONS RESTAURANT IS LOOKING TO EMPLOY A PART TIME BAR AND WAITSTAFF ASSISTANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM.
They need to be 16 or over. However, if they are 16 then due to permit restrictions they would have had to completed their year 11 of education.
Unfortunately, due the legal permits required for anyone 16 (or younger) that are still in their 11th year of education we wouldn’t be able to provide any shifts for them.
- Rates of Pay starting from minimum rate plus performance bonus
- Hours of work: Part time between 10 and 15 hours per week or Part time between 12 and 20 hours per week.
- This is a fixed permanent rota so that you can plan and organise your free time. Overtime available.
- This job is available with an immediate start.
- We are located south of Lincoln City and share our site with Damons Motel.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- A positive and polite individual.
- Pre bussing tables to ensure clear of unwanted glasses, cutlery etc.
- Clean and reset tables after use
- Exercise teamwork with other members of staff
- Help keep the restaurant, lounge and bar area clean, tidy and fully stocked ready for service
- To be able to function is a fast paced busy environment
- Undertake assigned tasks while on shift.
GENERAL BENEFITS FOR THOSE EXCEEDING GUESTS EXPECTATIONS:
- Discounts when dining in our Damons and Ethans celebrated Restaurants.
- Discounted Damons Motel room rates
- Damons Motel Breaks offers