- Taking food and drinks orders.
- Delivery of food and drinks orders.
- Pre bussing tables to ensure they are clear of unwanted glasses, cutlery etc.
- Exercise teamwork with other members of staff.
- Accomplish assigned tasks while on shift.
- Responsible for helping keep the restaurant clean, tidy and stocked ready for service.
- Be responsible for presenting the bill at the end of service and collecting payment.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- These are permanent positions with a permanent shift rota.
- Part time between 16 and 24 hours per week.
- Full time between 35 and 45 hours per week.
- Overtime available
- Due to the opening hours the shift patterns are flexible around the employee’s needs.
- Morning, afternoon and evening shifts are available.
- The rate of pay is national minimum wage (£6.15 - £8.21) + tips (£30-£60 per shift depending on level of service).
- Wait-staff keep all their own tips from guests.
- Full training provided, NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
- 25% staff discount when dining in the restaurant.
- When working a morning shift (pre-8am) you will receive a complimentary breakfast.
- Staff who are asked to work a double shift will receive a complimentary meal.
The restaurant is located on the A46 bypass. Transport links are very good, there is a cycle path direct from the city centre, regular and reasonable bus routes and taxi fares are very favourable. Many staff car or taxi share.