- Taking and delivering drinks orders.
- Be responsible for presenting the bill and collecting payment.
- Exercise teamwork with other members of staff.
- Accomplish assigned tasks while on shift.
- Responsible for helping keep the bar area clean tidy and stocked ready for service.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- These are permanent positions with a permanent shift rota.
- Part time between 16 and 24 hours per week.
- Full time between 35 and 45 hours per week.
- Overtime available.
- Due to the opening hours the shift patterns are flexible around the employee’s needs.
- Morning, afternoon and evening shifts are available.
- The rate of pay is £7.50-£8.50 per hour.
- Full training provided.
- 25% staff discount when dining in the restaurant.
- When working a morning shift (pre-8am) you will receive a complimentary breakfast.
- Staff who are asked to work a double shift will receive a complimentary meal.
The restaurant is located on the A46 bypass, transport links are very good. There is a cycle path direct from the city centre, reasonable bus route and taxi fares are very favourable. Many staff car or taxi share.