Damon’s and Ethan’s
Damon’s and Ethan’s are full service family run busy restaurants. We are recruiting for full-time and part-time Wait-staff to be responsible for the total care of our guests from seating to leaving. The restaurant is located to the South of Lincoln City.
Due to licensing laws, you must be 18 years and over to apply for the position of Wait-staff.
- Taking food and drinks orders.
- Delivery of food and drinks orders.
- Pre bussing tables to ensure they are clear of unwanted glasses, cutlery etc.
- Exercise teamwork with other members of staff.
- Accomplish assigned tasks while on shift.
- Responsible for helping keep the restaurant clean, tidy and stocked ready for service.
- Be responsible for presenting the bill at the end of service and collecting payment.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- These are permanent positions with a permanent shift rota.
- Part time between 16 and 24 hours per week.
- Full time between 35 and 45 hours per week.
- Overtime available
- Due to the opening hours the shift patterns are flexible around the employee’s needs.
- Morning, afternoon and evening shifts are available.
- The rate of pay is national minimum wage (£5.90 – £7.83) + tips (£30-£60 per shift depending on experience and level of service).
- Wait-staff keep all their own tips from guests
- Full training provided.
- 25% staff discount when dining in the restaurant.
- When working a morning shift (pre-8am) you will receive a complimentary breakfast.
- Staff who are asked to work a double shift will receive a complimentary meal.
The restaurant is located on the A46 bypass. Transport links are very good, there is a cycle path direct from the city centre, regular and reasonable bus routes and taxi fares are very favourable. Many staff car or taxi share.