Your chance to join Ethan’s Japanese steakhouse in a permanent position on a fixed weekly rota.
Kitchen experience desirable.
Full training given.
- Accomplish assigned sidework whilst on shift
- Exercise teamwork with other members of staff.
- Responsible for helping keeping the restaurant clean tidy and fully stocked ready for service.
- Assist in preparing food items ready for service.
- Part time- 3 days per week, 16 to 24 hours
- Full time – 5 days per week, 35 to 45 hours
- £8 per hour plus service charge taking average wage to approximately £9.50 per hour
- Overtime available.
- Due to opening hours the shift patterns are flexible around the employee’s needs, morning, afternoon and evening shifts.
- Full uniform supplied.
- Full training and full uniform provided
- 25% staff discount when dining in the restaurant
- When working an am (morning shift) receive complimentary breakfast.
- Staff who are asked to do a double shift receive complimentary dining.
The restaurant is located on the A46 bypass, transport links are very good. There is a cycle path direct from the city centre, reasonable bus route and taxi fares are very favourable. Many staff car or taxi share.