28th September 2015
Damon’s Japanese Steakhouse is opening very soon in Lincoln and specialises in Teppanyaki cooking where food is prepared and cooked on a hibachi table in front of customers. We are starting to offer the following job vacancies:
- 1 x Sushi Chef (Full Job Description HERE)
- 1 x Assistant Sushi Chef (Full Job Description HERE)
- 7 x Teppanyaki Chefs (Full Job Description HERE)
- 2 x Kitchen Staff (Full Job Description HERE)
- 3 x Utility Staff (Full Job Description HERE)
For over 25 years, we at Damon’s have committed ourselves to offering the best experience to all of our guests and every Damon’s employee. We strive to provide unparalleled service, food and career opportunities. As one of the first Japanese Steakhouses in our region, we want to continue to attract and retain the best of the best! That is why we take pride in providing our employees with continued opportunities to learn, advance and realise their personal and professional potential with our family management style.
Interested in becoming a team member of our Damon’s family?
Discover just how far you can go as part of the team! We look for outgoing, hardworking and trustworthy individuals that loves food and people. Damon’s offers an array of benefits for qualifying full time employees.
Damon’s benefits for qualifying full timers:
- All positions on a permanent basis.
- Experience preferred but not essential.
- Full-time staff working 5 days from 7, weekends included.
- Part-time staff working 3 shifts in 7, weekends included.
- Fixed weekly schedule
- Weekly overtime available
- The opportunity to earn an excellent salary, this is to be confirmed and is negotiable.
CV’s need to be forwarded to email@example.com we will then be in touch to arrange an interview. Interviews will commence on Monday 26th October 2015.