Is a full service family run busy restaurant and we are recruiting for full-time and part-time Dsihwashers to be responsible for the total care of our guests from seating to leaving. The restaurant is located to the South of Lincoln City.
- Using a commercial dish washer, stacking crockery and cutlery into the machine.
- Once the wash cycle has been completed to stack the clean crockery onto shelves and polish cutlery.
- Exercise teamwork with other members of staff
- Accomplish assigned tasks while on shift
- Responsible for helping keep the dishwash area clean, tidy and fully stocked ready for service
- Ad hoc duties as required
- These are permanent positions with permanent shift rota.
- Part time between 16 to 24 hours per week
- Full time between 35 and 45 hours per week
- Overtime available
- Due to the opening hours the shift patterns are flexible around the employee needs, morning, afternoon and evening shifts.
- The rates of pay is minimum wage to £7.50 per hour
- Full training and full uniform provided
- 25% staff discount when dining in the restaurant
- When working an am (morning shift) receive complimentary breakfast.
- Staff who are asked to do a double shift receive complimentary dining.
The restaurant is located on the A46 bypass, transport links are very good. There is a cycle path direct from the city centre, reasonable bus route and taxi fares are very favourable. Many staff car or taxi share.