12th May 2017
We are pleased to announce, that we have some new job opportunities for Bar Tenders, Waitstaff, & Kitchen Staff at Damon’s Restaurant.
For Damon’s Restaurant:
- Bar Tenders – Both Full & Part time (minimum wage up to £7.50 per hour + tips)
- Waitstaff – Both Full & Part time (minimum wage up to £7.50 per hour + excellent tips)
- Kitchen Staff – Both Full & Part time (between £8.00 and £9.00 per hour + bonuses)
An overview of the Bar Tender role is as follows:
Responsible for positive guest interactions while accurately preparing and responsibility serving beverages to guests and servers in a friendly and efficient manner. Follows standard recipes, mixes ingredients and prepares cocktails and other drinks. Offers and serves food items to guests, collects payment for drinks served and maintains bar area clean, sanitary and organized.
An overview of the Front of House Server is as follows:
Responsible for interacting with our guests and ensuring they have an excellent dining experience. Responsible for positive guest interactions while serving guests in a friendly, timely and efficient manner. Full service to our guests is provided by the waitperson. Waitstaff minimum wage must be 18 years old.
We offer excellent rates of pay, bonuses and tips, a fun and outstanding work environment and much more!!
- All positions on a permanent basis.
- Experience preferred but not essential.
- Full-time staff working 5 days from 7, weekends included.
- Part-time staff working 3 shifts in 7, weekends included.
- Fixed weekly schedule
- Weekly overtime available