Is a full service family run busy restaurant and we are recruiting for full-time and part-time Barstaff to be responsible for the total care of our guests from seating to leaving. The restaurant is located to the South of Lincoln City.
Due to licensing laws, you must be 18 years and over to apply for the position of Barstaff.
- Taking drinks orders including cocktails so must learn the menu totally
- Delivery of drinks orders
- Be responsible for presenting the bill and collecting payment.
- Pre bussing lounge tables and bar area to ensure clear of unwanted glasses etc
- Exercise teamwork with other members of staff
- Accomplish assigned tasks while on shift
- Responsible for helping keep the bar area clean tidy and fully stocked ready for service
- Ad hoc duties as required
- For the position of Bar Staff these are permanent positions with permanent shift rota.
- Part time between 16 to 24 hours per week
- Full time between 35 and 45 hours per week
- Overtime available
- Due to the opening hours the shift patterns are flexible around the employee needs, morning, afternoon and evening shifts.
- The rates of pay is £7.50 per hour
- Full training and full uniform provided
- 25% staff discount when dining in the restaurant
- When working an am (morning shift) receive complimentary breakfast.
- Staff who are asked to do a double shift receive complimentary dining.
The restaurant is located on the A46 bypass, transport links are very good. There is a cycle path direct from the city centre, reasonable bus route and taxi fares are very favourable. Many staff car or taxi share.